Monday, March 14, 2011

This blog isn't only for Civil War stuff!!

Apparently there is a 4th grader that now follows my blog that is one of my mom's students. He said that he is all about world war II , so I thought I'd mention that I am also a fan of The Last Great War. First of all I love the great army video game series, Call of Duty!





Of course this post will be all about world war II, so why not talk about the game series?
Zeke this post about world war II is all for you,enjoy.

So let me tell you about some of my favorite things about world war II.
  • My favorite semi-shot gun is the M1 garand.


  • My favorite SMG (sub machine gun) is the MP40.



  • My favorite bolt-action is the Kar98k.

  • My favorite HMG (heavy machine gun) is the MG42.




  • My favorite army is the U.S.M.C.





  • My favorite battle of WWII is the battle of Pelilieu Island.



  • My favorite plane is the Stuka German dive bomber.
  • The tank I love the most is a russian T-34



  • My favorite campaign was the battle for the Pacific.

  • My favorite WWII movie is Saving Private Ryan.

  • My favorite WWII book is A Band of Brothers.

Well that's all for now. But trust me Zeke,and readers,there will be more than just CW stuff on this blog. Hope ya liked it, see ya!


These are some examples of Allied and Axis Propaganda. Personally I like the on on the top.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I enjoyed your post! You know a lot about WWII. I like Call of Duty also, but my mom won't let me play it. Sometimes I sneak it from my brother's room though. But then he usually tells on me and I get in trouble...

    I like the allied propaganda. I went to England and saw some of the beaches where battles were fought during WWII. It was pretty cool, but I was only in kindergarten, so I don't remember a lot. I love the USMC too, I have a good friend in the USMC, right now he is in Japan.

    Thanks for posting about WWII. I liked it a lot. You know a lot about history! Cool!
    Zeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made one little fourth grade boy very happy! Thanks for doing a post on WWII. His barber, who is on mainstreet in downtown Lakeville, is all about WWII. He does the reenactments too. One day my husband was waiting to get his hair cut, and a guy who looked exactly like Hitler walked in. That year they were the Germans in the reenactments. Boy, was my husband very surprised to see Hitler walking around.

    Have a great day, Zeke is waiting for Wendesday!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete