Wednesday, March 16, 2011

World War 2 Wednesday

I have decided to start writing about World War 2 stuff every wed. The picture above is from the movie Saving Private Ryan. So since there is nothin' to post about I will just post some actual footage of World War 2.











Sorry they are so short, MAYBE i'll make a bunch more into a montage but for now that's all. So as we end this epic first WW2 Wednesday I would like to say goodbye so I can go watch american idol. Hope you liked it see ya!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting those! My dad just got me two DVD's on WWII because I did good on my spelling test. They are pretty cool.

    My favorite military movie is the Green Beret's. My mom doesn't let me watch it as much as I want though. I drive her crazy!!! My great grandpa was was in WWII and fought in Japan. We have some really cool pictures of airplanes that were shot down and crashed on the beach that he took.

    Thanks for posting about WWII. I have a German hat from WWII, but that is all. I am hoping to collect more things from WWII, if I can find them. And if my dad buys them for me!!!

    Have a good day, I can't wait until next Wednesday!
    zeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Cool Blog! My sister (Zeke's Mom) told me about you & your blog & WOW!!! I am impressed!!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete